- Online only
Hearing Anatomy Health Fair Mobile App
Hearing Anatomy is part of an app series covering the ear for youth and health fair audiences
Hearing Anatomy is part of an app series covering the ear for youth and health fair audiences. Join Harry Hearing as he shows key concepts of hearing anatomy.
- Designed for an interactive teaching environment, the app is perfect as a “show and tell” teaching aid.
- Key concepts are displayed as both animations and on a “touch on parts” structure identification screen.
- All animation and touch ID screens can be zoomed, panned and sketched on.
- Example of use would be to project the app to a TV while the teacher narrates the story of Harry Hearing’s journey through the anatomy of the ear.
- Throughout the session, the teacher can highlight significant concepts by drawing directly on the animations as they play or are stopped on a key frame.
- Included is a youth audience health fair script and teaching station example - look for it under the help icon.
- The app loop feature allows the content to be looped through automatically for standalone uses such as museum displays, unattended health fair stations and clinic education.
- See details at the Apple App Store here
Hearing Anatomy app makes teaching hearing anatomy easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.