- Online only
Hearing Anatomy is part of an app series covering the ear for youth and health fair audiences. Join Harry Hearing as he shows key concepts of hearing anatomy.
- Designed for an interactive teaching environment, the app is perfect as a “show and tell” teaching aid.
- Key concepts are displayed as both animations and on a “touch on parts” structure identification screen.
- All animation and touch ID screens can be zoomed, panned and sketched on.
- Example of use would be to project the app to a TV while the teacher narrates the story of Harry Hearing’s journey through the anatomy of the ear.
- Throughout the session, the teacher can highlight significant concepts by drawing directly on the animations as they play or are stopped on a key frame.
- Included is a youth audience health fair script and teaching station example - look for it under the help icon.
- The app loop feature allows the content to be looped through automatically for standalone uses such as museum displays, unattended health fair stations and clinic education.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
Hearing Anatomy app makes teaching hearing anatomy easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app contains six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases. Include the Laryngectomy Anatomical Chart.
The Speech Articulation: Affricates/Stops app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.