- Online only
Hearing Anatomy is part of an app series covering the ear for youth and health fair audiences. Join Harry Hearing as he shows key concepts of hearing anatomy.
- Designed for an interactive teaching environment, the app is perfect as a “show and tell” teaching aid.
- Key concepts are displayed as both animations and on a “touch on parts” structure identification screen.
- All animation and touch ID screens can be zoomed, panned and sketched on.
- Example of use would be to project the app to a TV while the teacher narrates the story of Harry Hearing’s journey through the anatomy of the ear.
- Throughout the session, the teacher can highlight significant concepts by drawing directly on the animations as they play or are stopped on a key frame.
- Included is a youth audience health fair script and teaching station example - look for it under the help icon.
- The app loop feature allows the content to be looped through automatically for standalone uses such as museum displays, unattended health fair stations and clinic education.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
Hearing Anatomy app makes teaching hearing anatomy easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.