- Online only
The Inner Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the labyrinth and traveling wave, cochlea section and sliced view and Organ of Corti one turn and detailed view.
- Structure ID for the labyrinth and traveling wave, cochlea angled and sliced view and organ of corti one turn and detailed view. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Labyrinth - 10 parts
- Traveling wave- 10 parts
- Cochlea angled view - 5 parts
- Cochlea sliced view - 5 parts
- Organ of Corti one turn view - 7 parts
- Organ of corti detailed view - 19 parts
- Animations for the labyrinth and traveling wave, cochlea angled and sliced view and Organ of Corti one turn and detailed view.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Inner Ear ID app makes learning the inner ear easy and fun. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
The Speech Articulation: Affricates/Stops app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app contains six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases. Include the Laryngectomy Anatomical Chart.