ENT Computer Software App and Chart Set
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing white board feature.
- Screen shot white board to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via thumb drive. Not available as a download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF link
Set includes six double sided A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
|Vocal Folds ID
|Inner Ear ID
|Middle Ear ID
||Ear Disorders: Otitis Media
- Delivered Via
- Flash Drive
- Card Type
- Anatomical Chart
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
Five programs covering Speech Articulation for the structural movements involved in the production of American English.