- Online only
Vocal Pathology - Neurological Mobile App
The Vocal Pathology: Neurological app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathologies
The Vocal Pathology: Neurological app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathologies. The app features Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson's Disease, Post Polio Sydrome and normal videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathologies against normal vocal folds.
- Two case examples each for Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis and Post Polio Sydrome. Three case examples for Myasthenia Gravis and Parkinson's Disease.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson's Disease, Post Polio Sydrome. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views.
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Optimized for 2nd gen iPad+, requires iOS 6.0+ installed.
- App info on the Apple App Store here
The Vocal Pathology: Neurological app makes learning vocal pathologies easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.