- Online only
The Vocal Pathology: Neurological app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathologies. The app features Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson's Disease, Post Polio Syndrome and normal videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathologies against normal vocal folds.
- Two case examples each for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Post Polio Syndrome. Three case examples for Myasthenia Gravis and Parkinson's Disease.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson's Disease, Post Polio Syndrome. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views.
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Vocal Pathology: Neurological app makes learning vocal pathologies easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Central/Diphthong app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.