- Online only
The Middle Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the normal middle ear with a close up of the eustachian muscle process, the ossicular chain. the ear drum and a large close-up video of a real ear drum.
- Structure ID for the middle ear and eustachian muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Middle Ear - 39 parts
- Eustchian tube muscle - 5 parts
- Ear drum - 11 parts
- Ossicular chain - 13 parts
- Animations for the middle ear and eustachian muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain.
- Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Middle Ear ID app makes learning the middle ear easy and fun. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.