ENT Seven Computer Software App Set Download
Seven programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID and Sinus ID.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software and Download Licenses
- See Attachments above for Software and Download License Agreement PDF links
|Inner Ear ID
||Vocal Folds ID
|Middle Ear ID
- Delivered Via
- Screen Size
- 1024 x 768 px
- File Size and Type
- 278 MB - zip
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Number of Downloads Available
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.