ENT Seven Computer Software App Set Download
Seven programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID and Sinus ID.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software and Download Licenses
- See Attachments above for Software and Download License Agreement PDF links
|Inner Ear ID
||Vocal Folds ID
|Middle Ear ID
- Delivered Via
- Screen Size
- 1024 x 768 px
- File Size and Type
- 278 MB - zip
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Number of Downloads Available
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
Five programs covering Speech Articulation for the structural movements involved in the production of American English.
The Speech Articulation: Affricates/Stops app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play