- Online only
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, traceoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
- Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Head Anatomy - 45 parts, includes nose, mouth and throat structure ID. Structure ID zoom and pans.
- Highlight Views: key front and side illustrated views of total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. Highlights zooms and pans.
- Side and front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
- Side view: Esophageal Speech.
- Animations: for normal, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. Animations pan.
- Side cutaway and non-cutaway front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
- Side cutaway views: Normal Breathing and Voice production, Esophageal Speech
- Includes play and stop controls
- Two finger pan and zoom of all highlighted views and Structure ID.
- Two finger pan of all animations and videos.
- Videos: Eleven videos covering normal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech cases.
- Two each Esophageal, three each for normal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx videos.
- Includes play and stop controls
- Drawing Whiteboard feature for all views:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Laryngectomy app makes learning about total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.