- Online only
The Larynx ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach normal larynx structure. The app features front, side, back and top views. Animated anatomical illustrations and structure identification plus unique cut away views help patients and students learn.
- Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front view - 12 parts, includes full, cartilage, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Side view - 40 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Back view - 38 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Top view - 28 parts, includes full, cartilage and nerves on demand views.
- Animation for front, side, back and top views.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines size of text box dot in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: Size of text box dot, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store here, Android app info Google Play store here
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Larynx ID app makes learning normal larynx structure identification easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Central/Diphthong app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play