- Online only
The Larynx ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach normal larynx structure. The app features front, side, back and top views. Animated anatomical illustrations and structure identification plus unique cut away views help patients and students learn.
- Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front view - 12 parts, includes full, cartilage, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Side view - 40 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Back view - 38 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Top view - 28 parts, includes full, cartilage and nerves on demand views.
- Animation for front, side, back and top views.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines size of text box dot in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: Size of text box dot, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store here, Android app info Google Play store here
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Larynx ID app makes learning normal larynx structure identification easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Five programs covering Speech Articulation for the structural movements involved in the production of American English.
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.