- Online only
Pathway and Tracts ID Mobile App
The Cerebrum ID app covers normal cerebrum id
The Pathway and Tracts ID app covers normal brain pathway and tracts through animations and structure id. Structure ID is designed to teach anatomy structure in two ways; touch the parts and see the names highlight or touch the name to see the part highlight. The detailed text is hidden or viewed at the touch of a button. All views include a drawing whiteboard feature for easy anointment, screen prints direct to photo app to save and email out or printing.
- Pathways: structure ID - cortices, brainstem, cerebellum, thalamus and thalamus interrelation views. Animations - audition listen and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision,sensation and movement views..
- Tracts: structure ID - audition listen and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision, sensation trigeminal, dorsal column and spinothalamic, movement rubrospinal, reticulopinal, tectospinal and corticospinal views. Animations - audition environment, speech and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision, sensation trigeminal, fasciculus cuneatus, fasciculus gracilis, spinothalamic lateral and anterior, movement rubrospinal, reticulospinal, tectospinal, corticospinal lateral and ventral views.
- Two finger pan, zoom and rotation of all views, with easy reset button.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on all views.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to photo app for easy email out and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- App info on the Apple App Store here
Pathway and Tracts ID app makes learning the pathways and tracts of the brain easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.