- Online only
The Pathway and Tracts ID app covers normal brain pathway and tracts through animations and structure id. Structure ID is designed to teach anatomy structure in two ways; touch the parts and see the names highlight or touch the name to see the part highlight. The detailed text is hidden or viewed at the touch of a button. All views include a drawing whiteboard feature for easy anointment, screen prints direct to photo app to save and email out or printing.
- Pathways: structure ID - cortices, brainstem, cerebellum, thalamus and thalamus interrelation views. Animations - audition listen and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision,sensation and movement views..
- Tracts: structure ID - audition listen and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision, sensation trigeminal, dorsal column and spinothalamic, movement rubrospinal, reticulopinal, tectospinal and corticospinal views. Animations - audition environment, speech and balance, speech communication and corticobulbar, vision, sensation trigeminal, fasciculus cuneatus, fasciculus gracilis, spinothalamic lateral and anterior, movement rubrospinal, reticulospinal, tectospinal, corticospinal lateral and ventral views.
- Two finger pan, zoom and rotation of all views, with easy reset button.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on all views.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to photo app for easy email out and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
Pathway and Tracts ID app makes learning the pathways and tracts of the brain easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.