- Online only
Ear Disorders - Outer Middle Ear Mobile App
The Ear Disorder Outer Middle app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach outer and middle ear disorders
The Ear Disorder Outer Middle app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach outer and middle ear disorders. The app features Cotton Swab puncture to impacted Wax views of the outer ear and Cholesteatoma, Otosclerosis and Acoustic Trauma of the middle ear views. Animated anatomical illustrations, normal structure identification and video clips help patients and students learn.
Animations: Each animation has a play and stop button, easy on/off text descriptions, pan and zoom. Normal includes touch Structure ID ear parts highlight and two video clips
- Cotton Swab puncture
- Bug entry infection
- Hair Pin infection
- Swimmer's Ear infection
- Impacted Wax conductive hearing loss
- Cholesteatoma growth
- Ostosclerosis growth
- Acoustic Trauma break of ossicular chain
- Normal view: Animation plus Structure ID view, 26 parts, touch to see part highlight. Easy on/off text descriptions for each part. Video clip of normal and punctured ear.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID. Videos do not zoom.
- Drawing Whiteboard features drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Draw and place text directly on active animation and video. Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone. Best view is on iPad
- See details at the Apple App Store here
The Ear Disorder Outer Middle Ear app makes learning outer and middle ear disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.