- Online only
The Ear Disorder Outer Middle app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach outer and middle ear disorders. The app features Cotton Swab puncture to impacted Wax views of the outer ear and Cholesteatoma, Otosclerosis and Acoustic Trauma of the middle ear views. Animated anatomical illustrations, normal structure identification and video clips help patients and students learn.
Animations: Each animation has a play and stop button, easy on/off text descriptions, pan and zoom. Normal includes touch Structure ID ear parts highlight and two video clips
- Cotton Swab puncture
- Bug entry infection
- Hair Pin infection
- Swimmer's Ear infection
- Impacted Wax conductive hearing loss
- Cholesteatoma growth
- Ostosclerosis growth
- Acoustic Trauma break of ossicular chain
- Normal view: Animation plus Structure ID view, 26 parts, touch to see part highlight. Easy on/off text descriptions for each part. Video clip of normal and punctured ear.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID. Videos do not zoom.
- Drawing Whiteboard features drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Draw and place text directly on active animation and video. Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- Best viewed is a tablet
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Ear Disorder Outer Middle Ear app makes learning outer and middle ear disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Speech Articulation: Affricates/Stops app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play