Swallowing Pocket Charts with Computer Software App
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
- Covers normal swallowing and swallowing disorders, adult and child anatomy
- Illustrates the three phases of normal swallowing - oral, pharyngeal, esophageal
- Shows esophagus and peristalsis, cutaway view of the pharynx from behind
- Cutaway view of head plus head to stomach
- Disorders - delayed, penetration, aspiration, oral dysphagia, nasal regurgitation, bolus loss and more
Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.- Common features to all apps -
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via flash drive
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License Agreements
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF links
Swallowing App includes
Normal and swallowing disorder illustrated by selected FEES and MBS videos, animations and highlights for -
- Bolus loss
- Oral Dysphagia
- Nasal Regurgitation
- Pyriform Sinus
- Cervical Osteophyte
- 5 1/4 in
- 3 in
- Delivered Via
- Flash Drive
- Page Count
- Pinned in Corner Card Set
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.