Swallowing Pocket Charts with Computer Software App
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
- Covers normal swallowing and swallowing disorders, adult and child anatomy
- Illustrates the three phases of normal swallowing - oral, pharyngeal, esophageal
- Shows esophagus and peristalsis, cutaway view of the pharynx from behind
- Cutaway view of head plus head to stomach
- Disorders - delayed, penetration, aspiration, oral dysphagia, nasal regurgitation, bolus loss and more
Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.- Common features to all apps -
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via flash drive
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License Agreements
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF links
Swallowing App includes
Normal and swallowing disorder illustrated by selected FEES and MBS videos, animations and highlights for -
- Bolus loss
- Oral Dysphagia
- Nasal Regurgitation
- Pyriform Sinus
- Cervical Osteophyte
- 5 1/4 in
- 3 in
- Delivered Via
- Flash Drive
- Page Count
- Pinned in Corner Card Set
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
Speech Articulation Speech Lip Shapes Anatomical Chart Set illustrates anatomy, structural movements and lip shapes in the production of American English
These anatomical charts illustrate the anatomy involved in swallowing. Various disorders are displayed with fluoroscopic and endoscopic views and are accompanied by brief descriptions. A swallowing evaluation form is also included. Call-out terms label specific parts.