- Online only
The Swallowing Residue app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach residue swallowing disorders. The app features normal, vallecular, pyriform, pharyngeal and delay views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlight, animation and video for each vallecular, pyriform, pharyngeal and delay views.
- Structure ID, animation, MBS and FEES video for normal view.
- MBS and FEES video for each disorder.
- Zoom and pan all animations and highlights.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Best viewed on tablets.
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store. Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Swallowing Residue app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.