Hearing Six App Computer Software Set Download
Our most popular mobile apps come to the computer desktop. Six programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing white board feature.
- Screen shot white board to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software and Download License
- See Attachments above for Software and Download License Agreement PDF links
|Ear Disorders - Inner Ear
||Ear Disorder - Outer Ear & Middle Ear
|Middle Ear ID
||Inner Ear ID
||Ear Disorders: Otitis Media
- Delivered Via
- Screen Size
- 1024 x 768 px
- File Size and Type
- 278 MB - zip
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Number of Downloads Available
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play