SLP Five App Computer Software Set Download
Our most popular mobile apps come to the computer desktop. Five programs covering Cerebrum ID, Pathway Tracts ID, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID and Respiration ID.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing white board feature.
- Screen shot white board to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software and Download License Agreements
- See Attachments above for Software and Download License Agreement PDF links
||Vocal Folds ID
||Pathway Tracts ID
- Delivered Via
- Screen Size
- 1024 x 768 px
- File Size and Type
- 265 MB - zip
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Number of Downloads Available
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app contains six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases. Include the Laryngectomy Anatomical Chart.