Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing white board feature.
- Screen shot white board to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via thumb drive. Not available as a download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF link
Set available with with four double sided A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
|Ear Disorders - Inner Ear
||Ear Disorder - Outer Ear & Middle Ear
|Middle Ear ID
||Inner Ear ID
||Ear Disorders: Otitis Media
|Set includes four double sided Anatomical Charts
- Delivered Via
- Flash Drive
- Card Type
- Anatomical Chart
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Central/Diphthong app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App