- Online only
The Vocal Pathology: Polyps app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathology. The app features small, medium, large and hemorrhagic videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathology against normal vocal folds.
- Three case examples each for small, medium, large, hemorrhagic and normal views.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for small, medium, large and hemorrhagic videos views. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views.
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Vocal Pathology: Polyps app makes learning vocal pathology easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.