- Online only
The Vocal Pathology: Reflux app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathology. The app features contact ulcer, granulomas, leukoplakia and LPRD videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathology against normal vocal folds.
- Three case examples each for contact ulcer, granulomas, leukoplakia, LPRD and normal views.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for contact ulcer, granulomas, leukoplakia and LPRD videos views. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views.
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Vocal Pathology: Reflux app makes learning vocal pathology easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
Five programs covering Speech Articulation for the structural movements involved in the production of American English.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.