- Online only
Ear ID Mobile App
The Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy
The Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animation, with an ear drum video, shows the normal outer, middle and inner anatomy of the ear.
- Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the title and description text changes. There are 26 structure parts. Description text shows or hides on demand. Includes touch buttons to view outer, middle and inner ear structures.
- Animation: see the parts of the ear in action as a catchy tune is translated from sound waves in to nerve impulses out to the brain.
- Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Two finger zoom and pan of Animation and Structure ID.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- Details at Apple App Store here
The Ear ID app makes learning the middle ear easy and fun. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.