- Online only
The Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animation, with an ear drum video, shows the normal outer, middle and inner anatomy of the ear.
- Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the title and description text changes. There are 26 structure parts. Description text shows or hides on demand. Includes touch buttons to view outer, middle and inner ear structures.
- Animation: see the parts of the ear in action as a catchy tune is translated from sound waves in to nerve impulses out to the brain.
- Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Two finger zoom and pan of Animation and Structure ID.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Ear ID app makes learning the middle ear easy and fun. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app contains six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases. Include the Laryngectomy Anatomical Chart.
The Speech Articulation: Affricates/Stops app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play