Speech Articulation Five Computer Software App Set Download
Five programs covering Speech Articulation for the structural movements involved in the production of American English.
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via download.
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF link
|Vowels: Central, Diphthong
|Vowels: Front, Back
|Consonant : Affricates Stops
- Delivered Via
- Screen Size
- 1024 x 768 px
- File Size and Type
- 392 MB - zip
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Number of Downloads Available
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
ENT Computer Software and Chart Set contains eight programs covering Normal Ear, Middle Ear ID, Inner Ear ID, Otitis Media, Vocal Folds ID, Larynx ID, Sinus ID and Laryngectomy. Set includes with six double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.