- Online only
Ear Disorders - Otitis Media Mobile App
The Ear Disorders - Otitis Media app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach otitis media ear disorders
The Ear Disorders - Otitis Media app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach otitis media ear disorders. The app features Serious, Suppurative, TM Rupture, Child OME and normal views. Animated anatomical illustrations, structure identification/key highlights and video clips help patients and students learn.
- Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Normal view - 26 parts, including outer, inner and middle ear.
- Highlight View: Serous, Suppurative, TM Rupture and Child OME feature a key highlight view from the disorder animations.
- Animations for Serious, Suppurative, TM Rupture, Child OME and normal views.
- Video: One normal ear drum and one perforated eardrum clip.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo view app for easy email and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
The Ear Disorders - Otitis Media app makes learning otitis media ear disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.