- Online only
The Swallow ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach normal swallowing structure. The app features lateral, posterior and superior views. Animated anatomical illustrations, structure identification and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Structure ID, animation and video for the lateral, posterior and superior views.
- Zoom and pan all animations and structure ID.
- MBS video for posterior and lateral view, FEES video for top view.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Includes a unique pharynx (posterior) view of the swallowing process.
- Best viewed on tablet
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Swallow ID app makes learning swallowing structure identification easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Central/Diphthong app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play