- Online only
The Ear Disorder Inner app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach inner ear disorders. The app features animations of Organ of Corti disorders: Tinnitus, External Noise, Presbycusis, Gun Shot, Normal plus Acoustic Tumor, Meniere’s Disease, Traveling Wave High Frequency Loss views. Animated anatomical illustrations, normal structure identification and video clips help patients and students learn.
Animations – Each animation has a play and stop button, easy on/off text descriptions, pan and zoom. Normal includes touch Structure ID Organ of Corti part highlight and two video clips
- Noise exposure
- Presbycusis effect
- Gun Shot concussive impact
- Acoustic Tumor - vestibular schwannomas
- Meniere’s Disease - Reissner’s membrane rupture
- Traveling Wave high frequency loos
- Normal view - Organ of Corti animation plus Structure ID view, touch to see part highlight. Easy on/off text descriptions for each part. Video clip of normal and punctured ear.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID. Videos do not zoom.
- Drawing Whiteboard features drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Draw and place text directly on active animation and video. Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Ear Disorder Inner app makes learning inner ear disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.