- Online only
Hearing Sound is part of an app series covering the ear for youth and health fair audiences. Join Harry Hearing as he shows key concepts of hearing sounds.
- Designed for an interactive teaching environment, the app is perfect as a “show and tell” teaching aid.
- Key concepts are displayed as both animations, interactive still images and a “Drag n Drop” sounds dB identification screen.
- All animation and still images can be zoomed, panned and sketched on.
- Example of use would be to project the app to a TV while the teacher narrates the story of Harry Hearing’s journey through the sounds of the ear.
- Throughout the session, the teacher can highlight significant concepts by drawing directly on the animations and still images as they play or are stopped on a key frame.
- Included is a youth audience health fair script and teaching station example - look for it under the help icon.
- The app loop feature allows the content to be looped through automatically for standalone uses such as museum displays, unattended health fair stations and clinic education.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
Hearing Sound app makes teaching hearing sounds easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.