- Online only
Swallowing Aspiration Disorders Mobile App
The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders
The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders. The app features normal, aspiration, silent and penetration/cough views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlights for aspiration, silent and penetration views.
- Normal Structure ID view: 23 parts.
- Animations for aspiration, silent and penetration and normal views.
- MBS and FEES video for each disorder and for normal swallowing. Start and stop button for each video.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and key highlights/structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- See details on the App Store here
The Aspiration Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!.
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.