- Online only
The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders. The app features normal, aspiration, silent and penetration/cough views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlights for aspiration, silent and penetration views.
- Normal Structure ID view: 23 parts.
- Animations for aspiration, silent and penetration and normal views.
- MBS and FEES video for each disorder and for normal swallowing. Start and stop button for each video.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and key highlights/structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Aspiration Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!.
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.