- Online only
The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders. The app features normal, aspiration, silent and penetration/cough views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlights for aspiration, silent and penetration views.
- Normal Structure ID view: 23 parts.
- Animations for aspiration, silent and penetration and normal views.
- MBS and FEES video for each disorder and for normal swallowing. Start and stop button for each video.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and key highlights/structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Aspiration Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!.
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app contains six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases. Include the Laryngectomy Anatomical Chart.
Ear Pocket Chart with six computer software programs covering normal and disorders for the ear.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart