- Online only
The Vocal Folds ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal fold anatomy. Clear full color image and animation show the vocal folds, vocal folds muscles, cut larynx view, zoom vocal folds, flex and rigid scope views. Includes a normal vocal fold video.
- Structure ID for the vocal folds, vocal folds muscles, cut larynx view, zoom vocal folds, flex and rigid scope views. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Vocal Folds - 13 parts
- Vocal Folds Muscles - 10 parts
- Zoom Vocal Folds - 6 parts
- Vocal Folds - Cut Larynx View - 16 parts
- Flex Scope - 9 parts
- Rigid - 9 parts
- Animations for the vocal folds, vocal folds muscles, cut larynx view, zoom vocal folds, flex and rigid scope views.
- Video: a stroboscope of a child, female and male vocal fold with full sound.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages. Videos pan but do not zoom.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- The Vocal Folds ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal fold anatomy. iOS app info at the Apple App Store here, Android app info Google Play store here.
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores. Best viewed on a tablet
The Vocal Folds ID app makes learning the inner ear easy and fun.
Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Central/Diphthong app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
Swallowing Pocket Chart with Swallowing Computer App