- Online only
The Sinus ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach sinus anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the sinuses from the front, side and top views. Side view includes the turbinates, front view includes deviated septum, side and front views include polyp views. Front and side animations include normal and abnormal liquid flow.
- Structure ID for the front, side and top sinuses and side turbinates. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front Sinuse- 14 parts.
- Side Sinus with turbinates- 54 parts, includes mouth and throat structure ID.
- Top Sinus - 4 parts.
- Animations for the front and side views of sinus normal and abnormal liquid flow, side view of turbinate normal and abnormal liquid flow.
- Video: a large close-up video of normal turbinate and one of polyps with prior sinus surgery.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: free form lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
Double tap location, use screen keyboard to enter.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- Best viewed on a tablet
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Sinus ID app makes learning the sinus structure easy and fun. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app authored by Fred D. Minifie, Ph.D, provides valuable instructional/clinical tools. iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info Google Play
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.