- Online only
The Swallowing Oral Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach oral swallowing disorders. The app features normal, bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlight, animation and video for bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views.
- Structure ID, animation, MBS and FEES video for normal view.
- MBS video for each disorder.
- Zoom and pan all animations and highlights.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Best viewed on a tablet
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Swallowing Oral Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.
Brain Computer App Head Model Pocket Chart Tablet Set features cerebrum, pathway and tracts views with illustrated animations and structure ID highlights. Set includes one Head Mat Model, one Brain Tablet and one Brain Pocket Chart
Exploring The Human Brain: The Cranial Nerves, a state of the art eBook, combines brilliant videos, interactive art, animations, and knowledge checks into a spectacular book for anyone interested in a deep introduction to the human cranial nerves. Author Tina K. Veale, PhD. leaves no stone unturned.