- Online only
The Swallowing Oral Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach oral swallowing disorders. The app features normal, bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlight, animation and video for bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views.
- Structure ID, animation, MBS and FEES video for normal view.
- MBS video for each disorder.
- Zoom and pan all animations and highlights.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Best viewed on a tablet
- iOS app info on the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
The Swallowing Oral Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, tracheoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
Hearing Computer Software and Chart Set contains six programs covering normal outer, middle and inner ear. Ear disorders for otitis media, inner, outer and middle ear. Set includes with four double sided laminated A4 sized Anatomical Charts.