- Online only
Vocal Pathology - Paresis/Paralysis Mobile App
The Vocal Pathology: Paresis/Paralysis app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathology. Order on the Apple App Store here
The Vocal Pathology: Paresis/Paralysis app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathology. The app features bilateral paralysis, paresis, superior nerve and unilateral videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathologies against normal vocal folds.
- Three case examples each for bilateral paralysis, paresis and superior nerve. Four case examples for unilateral view.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for bilateral paralysis, paresis, superior nerve and unilateral views. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views.
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Optimized for 2nd gen iPad+, requires iOS 6.0+ installed.
- App info on the Apple App Store here
The Vocal Pathology: Paresis/Paralysis app makes learning vocal pathologies easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store
No customer reviews for the moment.