Speech Articulation Flip Charts with Software ON SALE!
The Speech Articulation Flip Chart with five computer apps. Regularly $65.00 Now on sale!
The Speech Articulation Flip Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English
- Vowels front, central, back, diphthong
- Consonants semivowels, fricatives, stops, affricates
- Open mouth, cutaway head and vocal folds views, overview of respiration
- Basic Anatomy education for any setting
- Apps in Set -
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch screens.
- Drawing whiteboard feature.
- Screenshot whiteboard to file for easy email and printing.
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any PC or Mac system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via flash drive
- This software is sold under Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. Software License Agreements
- See Attachments above for Software License Agreement PDF links
|Consonant: Affricative Stops
||Vowels: Front, Back
|Vowels: Central, Diphthong
- 8 1/2 in
- 6 in
- Delivered Via
- Flash Drive
- Page Count
- Spiral bound
- Adobe AIR installer, PC/Mac Compatible
- Double Sided Cards
- Software/eBooks not returnable, exchange for like title on approval
No customer reviews for the moment.
SLP Pocket Chart and Computer Software Set features twelve programs covering speech articulation for the English language, vocal folds, larynx, lungs, cerebrum, pathway tracts, swallowing normal and disorders and laryngectomy. Includes the SLP Pocket Charts