Brain and Brain Disorders Anatomical Chart
Three full-color, plastic laminated charts illustrate the anatomy of the brain, cranial nerves, pathways and brain disorders.
Three full-color, plastic laminated charts illustrate the anatomy of the brain, cranial nerves, pathways and brain disorder
- Three two sided laminated charts
- Views of the cranial nerves and pathways
- Brain top, side, bottom, interior and blood views
- Disorders include Subarachnoid hemorrhage, Intra cerebral hemorrhage, Cerebral infarction, Brain tumor, Alzheimer's disease
- Dry Erase Compatible
- Perfect for Hospital, clinics, school and for patients
- 11 3/4 in
- 8 1/4 in
- Card Type
- Anatomical Chart
- Item Count
- Double Sided Cards
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.