Vocal Folds Stick Note
These vocal folds, self-stick notes illustrate the human vocal folds in detail
These vocal folds-shaped, self-stick notes illustrate the vocal folds in detail
- They are practical in size
- Lighter in the center coloring to see what one has written
- Peeling the Stick Note page from the side will make it stick better and lay flat
- 3 1/2 in
- 2 1/4 in
- Standard, adhesive edge on back
- Page Count
- Details may vary, all sizes nominal
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Speech Articulation Pocket Chart illustrates mouth anatomy and the structural movements involved in the production of each of the vowels and consonants of American English. Includes five computer apps covering speech articulation for the English language.