- Online only
The Cerebrum ID app covers normal cerebrum id. The app includes lateral, inferior and superior aspects in both external and internal views, as applicable. External: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, lobes and blood views. Internal: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, limbic and ventricles views. Coronal: section view. Designed to teach cerebrum structure in two ways; touch the parts and see the names highlight or touch the name to see the part highlight. The detailed text is hidden or viewed at the touch of a button. All views include a drawing whiteboard feature for easy anointment, screen prints direct to photo app to save and email out or printing.
- External ID: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, lobes and blood views.
- Internal ID: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, limbic and ventricles views.
- Coronal ID: section view.
- Two finger pan and zoom of all views, with easy reset button.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on all views.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to photo app for easy email out and printing.
- Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
- iOS app info at the Apple App Store, Android app info at Google Play
- Minor differences between iOS and Android app design possible, all specs nominal, check at at app stores
ebrum ID app makes learning the cerebrum easy. Get the app today!
- Delivered Via
- Apple App Store and Google Play
No customer reviews for the moment.