The Cerebrum ID app covers normal cerebrum id. The app includes lateral, inferior and superior aspects in both external and internal views, as applicable. External: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, lobes and blood views. Internal: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, limbic and ventricles views. Coronal: section view. Designed to teach cerebrum structure in two ways; touch the parts and see the names highlight or touch the name to see the part highlight. The detailed text is hidden or viewed at the touch of a button. All views include a drawing whiteboard feature for easy anointment, screen prints direct to photo app to save and email out or printing.
The Cerebrum ID app makes learning the cerebrum easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
- External ID: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, lobes and blood views.
- Internal ID: landmarks, structures, cortices, Brodmann’s, limbic and ventricles views.
- Coronal ID: section view.
- Two finger pan and zoom of all views, with easy reset button.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on all views.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to photo app for easy email out and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Android minimum 2.2, designed for 4.1+. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.