The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders. The app features normal, aspiration, silent and penetration/cough views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlights for aspiration, silent and penetration views.
- Normal Structure ID view: 23 parts.
- Animations for aspiration, silent and penetration and normal views.
- MBS and FEES video for each disorder and for normal swallowing. Start and stop button for each video.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and key highlights/structure ID pages.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to default photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
- iOS 6.0+ required for iPad and iPhone. Android minimum 2.2, designed for 4.1+. Best viewing experience on tablet devices.
The Aspiration Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!.